Lawyer, Universidad de Chile. He founded Cuevas Abogados in 2002. His professional internship was focused on civil matters. He excels in national and international financing, compliance, foreign investment, corporate and business law, crisis management, national and international litigation, national and international arbitration. He stands out for his professionalism and great negotiation skills, as well as his extensive experience in crisis management and dispute resolution.
- Crisis management
- Negotiation and representation of the interests of companies and sectors
- Corporate and business law
- Complex national and international litigation
- Law, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile. Highest honors. (Law degree, year 1986)
- Master’s Degree in Civil Law. Université de Droit, Economie et Sciences Sociales de Paris, Paris II. Highest honors (1989)
- CUEVAS ABOGADOS. Founding Partner (2002 to date)
- DRESDNER BNP BANK. Counsel (1995-2002)
- CREDIT LYONNAIS BANK. Counsel (1993-1995)
- BANCO SANTIAGO (currently Santander). Corporate banking lawyer (1983-1993)
- UNIVERSIDAD DEL DESARROLLO, Santiago. Professor of Civil Law for 10 years
- UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES, Santiago. Professor of the Master of Health Law on civil liability of clinics and hospitals.
- UNIVERSIDAD ADOLFO IBAÑEZ, Santiago. Professor of the Master of Corporate Governance
- Director and Vice President of the PRAGMA international network
- Director of LH-ONM Chile association
- Former director and president of the Chilean – French Chamber of Commerce
- Former director of the UAI Family Business Network
- Former president of Public Policies of the Family Business Network
- Former president of the Asset Laundering Prevention Committee of the Association of Banks
- Author of numerous papers on liability matters.