Lawyer from the University of Chile. He focuses his practice on labour matters, compliance and litigation. He represents companies before the Labour Courts, both in lawsuits for unjustified dismissals and in proceedings for violation of fundamental rights and anti-union practices. He actively participates in Collective Bargaining processes representing companies related to Construction and Mining. He is also in charge of external crime prevention for several companies.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Labour Law.
- Litigation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution.
- Law, University of Chile, Santiago (law degree 2009).
- Diploma “European Union, Latin America and Chile” Association Treaty between the European Union and Chile. International Studies Institute- University of Chile. May-August 2004.
- Diploma specialized in “Civil and Commercial Contracts”. Faculty of Law. University of Chile. August to December 2008.
- Diploma in Labour Reform and Litigation. Faculty of Law. University of Chile. April to August 2009.
- CUEVAS ABOGADOS. Of Counsel (January 2023 to date).
- DS Abogados (Chile). Lawyer (2017-2021)
- Quinzio y Cia. Attorney at Law (2013-2017)
- Vergara y Cia. Attorney at Law (2009-2013)
- Quinzio y Vergara y Cia. Lawyer (2007-2009)
- Cariola Diez Pérez Cotapos (2005-2006)
- Leadership Professional in Ethics and Compliance Certification (LPEC)