Master of Laws, Universidad de Chile. Accomplished attorney who has focused his practice on litigation, civil lawsuits, and arbitration, with experience in consumer lawsuits, administrative sanctioning procedures, criminal and labor lawsuits. Full-time counsel to clients on corporate matters, including drafting and revising contracts of diverse natures, drafting shareholder and board meetings, corporate amendments, and participation in public and private bids, as well as other activities, such as compliance.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Judicial law
- Corporate law
- Civil and commercial contracts
- Bids and tenders
- Certificate in Corporate Governance, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile (2021). Recognized as the top student in the course.
- Master of Laws with mention in Criminal Law, Universidad de Chile (2020).
- Bachelor of Laws, Universidad de Chile, Santiago (Law Degree, 2015).
- CUEVAS ABOGADOS. Associate (January 2022 to present)
- JORQUIERA Y ROZAS ABOGADOS. Associate (2014 to 2022)
- SANTIAGO ARBITRATION AND MEDIATION CENTRE (CAM Santiago) Actuary to Arbitrator Cristian Salas Cuadra (2017 to 2021)
- OFFICE OF THE UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR HUMAN RIGHTS. Intern at the South America Regional Office, Justice and Security Area (2014)
- JORQUIERA Y ROZAS ABOGADOS. Court Attorney (September 2011 – December 2012)
- UNIVERSIDAD ANDRES BELLO, Assistant professor, “Special theory of punishable conduct” (2020, first semester).
- UNIVERSIDAD ANDRES BELLO, Assistant professor, “Criminal law and penal theory” (2019, second semester).
- UNIVERSIDAD DE CHILE, Ad honorem assistant professor of “International Criminal Law” (2012-2019).
- UNIVERSIDAD DE CHILE, Ad honorem assistant professor of “Introduction to Bioethics” (2015-2016).