Lawyer, Universidad Autónoma de Chile. She joined Cuevas Abogados in 2010, serving as solicitor in the Corporate and Migrant Labor Law divisions. She is currently a lawyer at the Immigration division, where she monitors Visa processing. He has extensive experience in all immigration processes. She also did her professional internship at the National Consumer Service (SERNAC). She stands out for her responsibility and professionalism.
- Visas in Chile and consular visas
- Permanent residence
- Work permits
- Foreign procurement
- Standardization in immigration matters
- Law, Universidad Autónoma de Chile, Santiago, Chile. (Law degree, year 2019)
- Immigration Law and Recruitment of Foreign Workers, Universidad Católica de Chile (2020)
- Paralegal, DUOC UC of Universidad Católica de Chile. Degree, year 2010.
- CUEVAS ABOGADOS. Lawyer, Immigration division (2019 to date)
- CUEVAS ABOGADOS. Legal Counsel, Immigration division (2016-2018)
- CUEVAS ABOGADOS. Solicitor, Corporate and Migrant Labor Law divisions (2010-2015)