On May 31 of this year, Exempt Resolution No. 25,425 was published, which establishes the biometric registration process for individuals who meet the following requirements:
- Having entered Chile through non-enabled crossings until May 30, 2023.
- Be older than 18 years old.
What is the objective?
To register and identify all persons who are in an irregular migratory situation in the country, which will allow strengthening security and knowing the identity of those who live in Chile.
How is it done?
- Until June 30, make your Voluntary Declaration of Clandestine Entry in the Zero Lines Portal. If you have already done it, you do not have to repeat it.
- From June 15, the National Migration Service (SERMIG) will enable the platform empadronate.serviciomigraciones.cl, where you can schedule an appointment and address to attend the registration.
- Between June 22 and September 29, you must go to the corresponding office on the scheduled date to register, for which it will only be necessary to carry an identity card or passport (valid or expired).